Friday, February 20, 2009

hey all, hope that things are going well for everyone back in the states. Life here in the DR is going well. I have started with some english classes in my campo. It does feel good to actually have some sort of tangible program to do. My class is about 8 students ages 16 and up...its a good group and i actually enjoy doing it. Though how good of a teacher I am remains to be seen. Aside from that life in the campo is pretty slow. There isn't really a whole lot going on day to day in my site which can be relaxing but after a while it starts to drive you nuts. i am looking to start other projects in the next month or so... we shall see how it all works out. The rent's are coming down in two weeks for a few days. i am very pumped to show them my site and then head out to the resorts. One whole week of hot water! It should be quite a bit of fun.

No comments: